A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Levin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jay Levin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Levin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Levin practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Rochester, MN.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.