Dr. Jonathan Levin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
One In A Million Doc
Having had major retinal surgery done in October, the cataract was causing surgeon not to be able to check on retina. Sent me to Dr. Levin for cataract removal. From minute I met him, I knew I was in good hands. He actually called the retina doc to make sure cataract should be removed at this point of retina problem. Opted for the laser breakup before cataract removal. The entire staff at Horizon is very concerned about you. Had surgery done and that evening the phone rang and it was Dr. Levin asking how I was doing. That is incredible. He has such a low key, not alarming but telling you the facts personality which having a white coat problem really relaxed me. Would recommend Dr. Levin to everyone.

April 25th, 2014
Responsive Doctor
Last week I went to an opthalmologist due to failing eyesight. He told me I had scar tissue in both eyes and scheduled me for corrective laser surgery at the end of May as he was going to vcation for two weeks and I was going away for a week. Two days ago, my vision deteriorated suddenly to the point where I could not read a book or newspaper or see a computer monitor clearly. I requested and got an emergency appointment for today. After examination by the doctor and his staff, he agreed to clear one eye with laser surgery called "YAG'" It took about two minutes and it worked! I can see out of one eye with the other scheduled for 2 weeks. Thanks doc, and your excellent staff, at Horizon Eye.