A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Jahr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Intraoperative Complications
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jahr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Spencer Jahr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Jahr practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Jahr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Jahr practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.