Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jaivin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, Fellowship-Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaivin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaivin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaivin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaivin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S. Jaivin MD and FACS is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Jaivin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Jaivin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons.