Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jaivin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, Fellowship-Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaivin graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaivin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan S. Jaivin MD and FACS is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Jaivin practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Jaivin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Jaivin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons.