Dr. Jonathan Jakus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Jakus?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Jakus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016

Good doctor, but incredibly rude and unprofessional staff.

January 25th, 2016

poor poor poor service

poorly treated, wrongfully profiled (because i had medicaid at the time).....just terrible.....thank the heavens above I found a doctor that took me seriously and addressed by medical condition at Cornell Hospital in NYC.....this dr would have put me through loops to try get answers as to why I was in so much pain twice a month....Cornell dr sent me for an MRI right away and was able to diagnose and give me the the proper treatment which is unfortunately a hysterectomy...dr jakus on the other hand told me to start birth control for 3 months to "see if it helps" ---his Desk nurse Nancy is something else.....I called the following week after being seen for this issue and she told me to come in....i couldnt as i just started a new job and that he had just seen me for this same issue and i would need for him to pls call in the medication that he told me he would prescribe for me----they want people to constantly come in for to get paid...its a known practice that is inconvenient especially when i had JUST SEEN HIM for this....in any case, "nurse" nancy stating "call him back at 2pm and speak to him directly; im too busy and have other things to do so i cannot take a message for him to call you back"----that was the last straw....rude office...the office is not technologically up to date at all! I'm not the typical patient they have walking through those doors who barely can communicate and does not self advocate---

November 5th, 2015

He is truly a warm and compassionate doctor. I feel so comfortable talking with Dr Jakus, he does not rush you through you appointments and he listens to your concerns. I feel confident when I leave the office that I was well cared for. The office staff is absolutely wonderful and have been there for a very long time. That alone says a lot about Dr Jakus and the working relationship he has with his staff. I would highly recommend Dr Jakus.

September 25th, 2015

Love him very professional & caring great at what he does

September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jakus is a good doctor. The staff, however are rude. They ask for personal patient information right the desk where other patients can hear you. They once wrote down the wrong exam name for a test I needed done. Good thing I checked what they had written down. One of them has an attitude with the patients.

June 29th, 2015

I would NEVER settle for less then the BEST

I would never use another GYN/OB. Honestly, the wait time can vary. If the doctor has and emergency or gets stuck at the hospital. But just think, if it were you involved in the emergency, you would want him there with you and the other patients to understand! They delivered my three children and my grandchildren. It can be difficult to get an appointment or not have to wait a bit to be seen, WHY? He is committed to his patients and will give you the time needed, if there is an emergency, he is always available. His staff can be a little abrupt sometimes, try to remember, they are VERY busy and have a LOT to do. Not to mention, in 32 years you get to know the staff and some leave and you have to develop new relationships with them. Maybe they had to skip lunch trying to make sure all of us are taken care of while juggling appts, labs, ins. co's, the doctors, midwives, us, oh I said all of us... Bring them some fruit, candy, cookies, say THANK YOU... show them you know they work hard and that you appreciate them! The office also keeps up with the times! Like I said, I am a patient for 32 years, and I hope I never have to find another GYN as NO ONE could replace Dr. Jakus!

July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Jankus should let me down. 2times I waited in exam room for over an hour without being seen. Top it off I had a Pap smear and over 3 months later I was told by the nurse over the phone that I had"irregular cells". Now after a hysterectomy and 6 rounds of chemo and radiation my misery is over. If this practice let me know when they knew 10 days after the pap I would be in a better place mentally. Please do NOT go to these, so called doctors. Please!!

June 27th, 2014

The reason why I would never return to the office is because of the staff. If I could give them a 0 I would. They are incredibly rude and all you ever see them doing is gossiping. I asked for a doctors note and they spoke to me as if i were a child. I'm a grown woman. Now I'm pregnant and they are basically holding my prescription hostage. Please don't ever go to this office. You will regret having to deal with all these women.

July 5th, 2017