A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Javors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Javors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javors
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Javors Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javors graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Javors has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Javors DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Javors practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Javors has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Javors practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Munster Orthopedic Surgeons.