A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Javors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Javors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javors
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Javors Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javors graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Javors has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Richard Javors DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Javors practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Javors has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Javors practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Munster Orthopedic Surgeons.