A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Jay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Jay, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan K. Jay practice?
Dr. Jonathan Jay practices Urology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Marco Island, FL.
See Bonita Springs Urologists.