Dr. Jonathan Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Jensen?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Jensen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016

patient

Misdiagnosed me and then lied about it. My results were abnormal and he said they were clear. Ended up at another hospital for surgery and and accurate diagnosis. My life was in jeopardy with acute pancreatitis, hepatitis, cholangitis, and stone obstruction. ; The worst experience with a physician I ever had

May 20th, 2015

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!

DO NOT GO HERE!!! THIS DOCTOR WILL YELL AT YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL SO STUPID!!! HE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL!!!! HE IS COLD AND RUDE.....PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

July 2nd, 2014

Was sending text messages to his wife during our appointment...but he did find the problem

My experience with Dr Jensen was strange. I really don't know how to rate him. If bedside manner is important then look elsewhere! He has absolutely no manners and is an arrogant you know what! If getting an appointment easily and getting an accurate diagnosis is more important than I would say 3 or 4 stars. Here's my experience: He promised me based on one specific symptom that he would find the problem...and he did. But it was a frustrating process due to his poor bedside manner and disinterest. He scheduled procedures right from the get go, which made me happy. But when the procedures failed to identify the problem at consult #2 he said..."why are you here? It doesn't seem like anything's wrong with you." Then I'd remind him of the symptom that he said had to have a cause. Then he'd say, "Oh, I didn't know that! Well, let's keep looking." Then he ordered new tests which came back negative and then he said the exact same thing at consult #3. So I again reminded him of the abnormal symptom. Then he, of course, realized again that he needed to keep looking. So the third round of tests identified the problem. I came in for a consult on the results of that test. He was asking me questions. And while I answered he was texting on his phone. I thought maybe it was an emergency patient issue or at least something related to work. But realizing it would be difficult for him to listen while he texted, I stopped talking. He said, "Oh, this is my wife. I have to text her or she'll get upset with me. Keep talking I'm listening." I did not say anything to him, because I had seen other patients come out of his office crying and him angrily telling his staff that he would no longer see them as a patient and to transfer their file. So knowing he was a hot head and that I could be a hot head too, I kept my mouth shut to avoid a blow up and decided to just be happy I got a diagnosis. I'll tell you what though, I'm trying to find another gastro doc to consult with and I can't even get someone to answer the phone to schedule an appointment. I leave messages and no one ever calls back. I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back to Dr Jensen since he's the only one who seems to have staff to answer the phone. Specialists are pathetic!! I'd rather give him 2.5 stars but since that's not an option and everything's good except bedside manner, I'm going with 3.

September 16th, 2013

In it for the money not as interested in your well being.

I made an appointment with Dr. Jensen for my digestion problems that have been so far unsolvable. I ended up being directed to the Nurse Practitioner instead- she was very nice and absorbed all the information I gave her, seeming very interested in my situation. She talked to Dr. Jensen and decided to give me lots of blood tests and schedule an upper endoscopy. I never met Dr. Jensen, not until I was in the operating room and being fed anesthetics before the procedure (probably 1 minute total). I never saw him after that either. The procedure turned into a nightmare I was uninformed of the possible side affects of it and as directed went to the emergency room later that day as complications arose. Everything turned out normal from the EGD so I was prescribed medication that "might" help my problem and told to call the office after a month. Over two months went by and while I was still receiving itemized bills from my EGD, NO ONE would contact me from the office. I left multiple messages on machines and with people who worked there. I was finally called back and said to make another costly appointment so that they could prescribe me some other experimental drug and see if it worked. No thanks. He is not a real doctor- he is not interested in you personally or in spending his time in solving the mystery of your illness which is what, in my opinion, a doctor should be; especially when I am paying him THOUSANDS of dollars.

March 8th, 2013

The worst experience I have had with a Doctor in almost 50 years. First things first during second to last appointment he thumbed through 70-100 pages of my medical records as he was talking to me. Maybe read each page for 3-4 seconds. During my last visit after challenging him two or three times he gets up walks to the door and says " we are done here" and discharges me as a patient. Several days later I get a certified letter from him stating the he will only see me for the next 30 days on an emergency basis only. I wouldn't go back to him if I was dying.

December 1st, 2012

Highly recommend

First colonoscopy. I was nervous. Dr. Jensen and all of his staff were wonderful. Turned my fears into a great experience.

March 18th, 2012

stay away

Staff is rude. Billing practices are a huge issue. Quotes are not even close and are 3-4 times different. Initial visit was great. Very nice man seemed to care. When diagnosis started he dropped off. Offered no solutions. There are others out there. Keep you money and looking

May 28th, 2010

I liked Dr. Jensen, but I felt a little rushed through the appointment (as if he felt that my questions were taking too long). I also felt that, once he had decided on a diagnosis, he was unwilling to pursue further investigation, even though the treatment recommended wasn't helping.

July 23rd, 2008

Saw him recently and found him to be informed, accurate and agreeable. He explained my issues in detail when two other local doctors had no courtesy etc. How could things be wrong he went to Yale for his fellowship and has been teaching at local medical college in Denevr.

May 30th, 2017