Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by V on Aug 16th, 2015

I wish I read the reviews before I saw him... Hope I won't get charged so much out of pocket!!!!! He spent more time talking about himself than listening to me. He didn't seem to care what was going on with me.

Not worth of time and money show details Not worth of time and money
Aug 11th, 2015

My visit with Dr. jin was just waste of time. He didn't make any effort to listen to me. I already had decent knowledge of my condition, and I didn't get an impression this doctor knows any better than I do. He overcharged me for over $200 s well for the simplest office visit. Complete waste of resources.

Aweful visit show details Aweful visit
Aug 8th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Jin for annual physical. Two weeks later I got a bill of $214. I called the insurance company and they said Dr's office claimed $235 because I'm a new patient with existing condition. I spoke with a staff in Dr. Jin's office and asked why I got charged for the simplest Dr's visit without any test or special exam. She said the simplest visit costs $149 which is something like flu and I got charged more because I have COMPLEX condition. Okay. I have chronic condition for 5 years now but did Dr. Jin do anything to make my condition better or make diagnosis himself or even give a prescription that I needed? No. He did absolutely nothing and charged me $214 because his office doesn't have enough patients coming to see him and that's how they make money. Unless you have plenty of cash to waste, don't even consider. One more fun fact. Dr. Jin yelled at his nurse because my home medication was not in the chart. I take only one medication and he could've just written it down himself. How much babysitting does he need to get this job done?

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Listened to me and helped me as always. I feel well cared for.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professions and courteous.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really feel comfortable with Dr. Jin, and his entire staff. I feel I can ask Dr. Jin any concerns, that I have.

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr and staff are always pleasant and friendly

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is the best, he shows great concern and cares for all of his patients.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jonathan Jin and his staff have always been courteous, thorough and accommodating. Dr Jin answered my questions and explained lab results in detail. I highly recommend him.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is the one of the best doctors around. He is very professional, gives great personal care and is concerned about his patients. His staff echoes his beliefs in patient care. I have been extremely pleased to have him as my doctor over the years.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin has been my physician for over five years and is always deeply concerned with the well being of his patients. His advice and counsel are based on his many years of experience and his personal concern for those he treats. Support staff also great.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin has always been a very considerate, qualified, and pro-active physician. My husband and I have been with him since 1998 and have never thought about changing. It has never been a problem getting in to see him even on very short notice.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jin is old school and truly cares about his patients.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great practice. I have going to dr. Jin for a very time and he is always friendly, fast and efficient. I seldom have to wait for an appointment.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Care and customer service is amazing from start to finish, same day appointments are usually easy to get. Dr Jin really cares. I LOVE all the staff.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin has been my physician for many years. I have an excellent background in medicine and appreciate his concern for my health. He is pro active but conservative in his approach. He treats the whole person so if he is your physician you are lucky.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure from the receptionist to the nurse and the Dr. In and out quickly to fuss always answers all of my questions.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient with Dr. Jin for over 20 years. Dr. Jin and his staff are very friendly always smiling and making sure you are comfortable. I have not had to wait more than 10 mins ever. They respect your time, they do not over schedule.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great as always. Friendly, approachable. I feel cared for.

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always receive outstanding service.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think he realty cares about my health

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor is fantastic and the staff is proffesional and very helpful.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jonathan Jin and his staff are the best.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. JIN SAVED MY LIFE!

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr jin is a great Dr. I have recommended him to my friends. I travel over 20 miles to see him when I have a large selection of Drs close to me.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jin has been my physician for many years. He is an excellent physician who takes his time to take care of me and my family and explained to me the treatment and the pro and con of the medication. I would refer anyone to him due to his skill .

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is an excellent doctor he cares about his patients very much and has there well being in mind. I would recommend him to my friends and family

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Jin for about 16 years. The staff are always pleasant. When I call for appointment they always get my right in. Dr.Jin always makes it clear as to what I am to do and always willing to give me a referral.

Nov 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

ok

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr Jin for over 12 years now. He is one of the best doctors around and his concern for his patients is as high as you can get. His staff is wonderful and helpful. Great Service!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is a very kind and caring man. He looks out for his patients and checks them regularly to make sure they are doing okay. We trust his judgment in dealing with whatever issues need to be addressed.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Jin has a pleasant, professional and caring manner. He is thorough and takes time in examinations and explaining results and recommendations. I am a long time patient and have had only good results from his care.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jin, Is very caring. He is thorough and addresses all of my concerns.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the friendly, kind, and helpful staff in Dr. Jin's office. I always feel Dr. Jin in genuinely interested in me and my health concerns.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin and his staff are outstanding. Always caring, concerned and professional.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for EVERYONE being so nice and un-intrusive. I appreciate you kindness and gentle care. I do not fair well in doctor's offices, never really have.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin and his staff continue to provide excellent service. The front desk is courteous and works to fit my schedule. The assistants are always friendly and informative, easing any of my concerns. And Dr. Jin is genuinely concerned for my well being.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always wonderful visiting Dr. Jin. He is the best.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr & Staff.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is the best doctor ever. I hope he never retires as long as I need a doctor......:)

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was met on time, and my time with the doctor was complete and informative.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First of all I called on a Friday morning needing to see dr Jin and got an appt for 1:00, then they called and moved me up due to a cancelation. That is why you should have a primary care doc! He saw me , knew my history, and took care of my issue.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, great staff. I see Dr Jin for a chronic illness and he has kept me in great health all these years.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called that morning and was seen the same day. The staff is always friendly and kind. The doctor is always friendly and answers my questions and remembers me from the previous visit. I recommend your office.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive, concerned, and delivers quality patient care. .n

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good Job. Thanks

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr jin and his staff are always attentive to the patients needs. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a Dr.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome doctor, very efficient, and definitely cares about his patients health.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr. Jin addressed my concerns and gave me an easy to understand explanation for them.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always I got my appointment the same day I called as I had to cancel my previously scheduled exam. I was seen by Dr. Jin within five minutes of being shown to an exam room, vitals taken and blood work done. No rush but all done very professionally.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Enjoyed my visit got my questions answered

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly and courteous staff. Nice environment. Dr. Jin is very knowledgeable and shows concern for his patients.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communication and fast service

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

? ??? ? ???!!!! ?? ?????!!!!

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is always prompt, attentive. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, the visit was a good experience. Dr. Jin and Staff are kind and very competent.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone did good!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's so good.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is one of the best medical providers around and I trust him.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit with the doctor was great he answered all my questions and gave me the conclusion of my results told me what to do and rake and make sure to do a follow up with him.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr.Jin did my exam and explained everything he did.I left with no questions unanswered.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Jonathan jim and the staff - they always help solve whatever medical concerns I have. Super efficient and great atmosphere!

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Jin and his wonderful Staff were very professional. In and out in less then 30 minutes and all things addressed, and did not feel rushed.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good atmosphere and great staff all around. You feel very comfortable when you visit. You feel very comfortable asking any questions and leave feeling that your concerns were addressed and that you are more in control of your health.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen several Doctors in my lifetime but Dr. Jin has by far exceeded all my expectaions of what and who a Doctor should be. He cares so much about me and my health. My other Dr's never took any time as all they seen was how many they see in a day.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Question: I always checked my blood pressure in the morning most of the time its normal. Do I still have to take my high blood pills even the blood pressure is normal? Or take only when the blood pressure is high?

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is an excellent Dr. I would recommend him to all my friends.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my visits to Dr. Jin, I find that he is always very kind, caring and professional.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always great service.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Jin for over 10 years. Since I have moved I continue to see him even though its a longer trip. He has taken excellent care of me over the years. Always kind patient and informative. Office staff is friendly and efficient!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very little waiting time,staff is always friendly and willing to help. They get you in and out quickly.Dr Jin always explains what's going on .

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service as always.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have recommended Dr. Jin to family members, friends and co-workers.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His good Doctor.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Dr. Very thorough and does not take short cuts. Been my Dr for over 13 yrs and has helped me manage my diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Great Lakewood Doctor show details Great Lakewood Doctor