Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is a very kind and caring man. He looks out for his patients and checks them regularly to make sure they are doing okay. We trust his judgment in dealing with whatever issues need to be addressed.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Jin has a pleasant, professional and caring manner. He is thorough and takes time in examinations and explaining results and recommendations. I am a long time patient and have had only good results from his care.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jin, Is very caring. He is thorough and addresses all of my concerns.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the friendly, kind, and helpful staff in Dr. Jin's office. I always feel Dr. Jin in genuinely interested in me and my health concerns.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin and his staff are outstanding. Always caring, concerned and professional.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for EVERYONE being so nice and un-intrusive. I appreciate you kindness and gentle care. I do not fair well in doctor's offices, never really have.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin and his staff continue to provide excellent service. The front desk is courteous and works to fit my schedule. The assistants are always friendly and informative, easing any of my concerns. And Dr. Jin is genuinely concerned for my well being.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always wonderful visiting Dr. Jin. He is the best.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr & Staff.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is the best doctor ever. I hope he never retires as long as I need a doctor......:)

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was met on time, and my time with the doctor was complete and informative.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First of all I called on a Friday morning needing to see dr Jin and got an appt for 1:00, then they called and moved me up due to a cancelation. That is why you should have a primary care doc! He saw me , knew my history, and took care of my issue.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, great staff. I see Dr Jin for a chronic illness and he has kept me in great health all these years.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called that morning and was seen the same day. The staff is always friendly and kind. The doctor is always friendly and answers my questions and remembers me from the previous visit. I recommend your office.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive, concerned, and delivers quality patient care. .n

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good Job. Thanks

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr jin and his staff are always attentive to the patients needs. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a Dr.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome doctor, very efficient, and definitely cares about his patients health.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr. Jin addressed my concerns and gave me an easy to understand explanation for them.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always I got my appointment the same day I called as I had to cancel my previously scheduled exam. I was seen by Dr. Jin within five minutes of being shown to an exam room, vitals taken and blood work done. No rush but all done very professionally.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Enjoyed my visit got my questions answered

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly and courteous staff. Nice environment. Dr. Jin is very knowledgeable and shows concern for his patients.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communication and fast service

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

? ??? ? ???!!!! ?? ?????!!!!

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is always prompt, attentive. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, the visit was a good experience. Dr. Jin and Staff are kind and very competent.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone did good!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's so good.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is one of the best medical providers around and I trust him.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit with the doctor was great he answered all my questions and gave me the conclusion of my results told me what to do and rake and make sure to do a follow up with him.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr.Jin did my exam and explained everything he did.I left with no questions unanswered.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Jonathan jim and the staff - they always help solve whatever medical concerns I have. Super efficient and great atmosphere!

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Jin and his wonderful Staff were very professional. In and out in less then 30 minutes and all things addressed, and did not feel rushed.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good atmosphere and great staff all around. You feel very comfortable when you visit. You feel very comfortable asking any questions and leave feeling that your concerns were addressed and that you are more in control of your health.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen several Doctors in my lifetime but Dr. Jin has by far exceeded all my expectaions of what and who a Doctor should be. He cares so much about me and my health. My other Dr's never took any time as all they seen was how many they see in a day.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Question: I always checked my blood pressure in the morning most of the time its normal. Do I still have to take my high blood pills even the blood pressure is normal? Or take only when the blood pressure is high?

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jin is an excellent Dr. I would recommend him to all my friends.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my visits to Dr. Jin, I find that he is always very kind, caring and professional.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always great service.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Jin for over 10 years. Since I have moved I continue to see him even though its a longer trip. He has taken excellent care of me over the years. Always kind patient and informative. Office staff is friendly and efficient!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very little waiting time,staff is always friendly and willing to help. They get you in and out quickly.Dr Jin always explains what's going on .

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service as always.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have recommended Dr. Jin to family members, friends and co-workers.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His good Doctor.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Dr. Very thorough and does not take short cuts. Been my Dr for over 13 yrs and has helped me manage my diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Great Lakewood Doctor show details Great Lakewood Doctor