Overall Review

2.3

October 9th, 2015
I don't understand why he had to order so many unnecessary test. I was billed for an outrageous amount, so I called insurance company and googled what they are. Lots of them have nothing to do my condition!!!

September 5th, 2015
disappointed
He wasn't able to find what's wrong with me. He just kept avoiding my questions as he didn't know what to say. So I just didn't get any help after all the blood tests and time wasted. Frustrating!!!

August 16th, 2015
I wish I read the reviews before I saw him... Hope I won't get charged so much out of pocket!!!!! He spent more time talking about himself than listening to me. He didn't seem to care what was going on with me.

August 11th, 2015
Not worth of time and money
My visit with Dr. jin was just waste of time. He didn't make any effort to listen to me. I already had decent knowledge of my condition, and I didn't get an impression this doctor knows any better than I do. He overcharged me for over $200 s well for the simplest office visit. Complete waste of resources.

August 8th, 2015
Aweful visit
I went to see Dr. Jin for annual physical. Two weeks later I got a bill of $214. I called the insurance company and they said Dr's office claimed $235 because I'm a new patient with existing condition. I spoke with a staff in Dr. Jin's office and asked why I got charged for the simplest Dr's visit without any test or special exam. She said the simplest visit costs $149 which is something like flu and I got charged more because I have COMPLEX condition. Okay. I have chronic condition for 5 years now but did Dr. Jin do anything to make my condition better or make diagnosis himself or even give a prescription that I needed? No. He did absolutely nothing and charged me $214 because his office doesn't have enough patients coming to see him and that's how they make money. Unless you have plenty of cash to waste, don't even consider. One more fun fact. Dr. Jin yelled at his nurse because my home medication was not in the chart. I take only one medication and he could've just written it down himself. How much babysitting does he need to get this job done?