Dr. Jonathan Jowers MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Augusta, GA

March 18th, 2015
Very Friendly makes you feel so welcome as does his staff.

January 22nd, 2015
Unknown
The dr and all the staff are amazing and care except for the eldest lady in the frount office she has very little care or respect for his patients . And basicly judges everyone with out cause or reason. If your bitter you shouldn't be a nurse

May 20th, 2011
Retired Admin Asst.
Dr. Jowers, as the Newspaper article in his Office states is a Physician who is a different breed which basically profiles his history and longtime service to the Augusta area. He practices with ethics of caring, and genuine concern for his patients. He takes every bit as much time or more if needed to meet his Patient's needs, questions, and concerns. The staff is quick to make referrals, very courteous, kind, and overall the sort of Physician (in my opinion) that we don't see much of anymore. His Retirement, when it comes, will be a disappointment to many who have been his patients over many years. I have been to Physicians who walk out "when they are through"; as long as you ask Dr. Jowers questions, he will answer them. He is very intelligent, has/had a Pilots' license, and stays amazing physically active in his spare time enjoying his Family and Hobbies. Some may not know that for many years he was also an ER Doctor is another town in GA on the weekends. He displays the good ole' characteristics of a Phyisician that I haven't seen much of anymore.........

September 7th, 2010
Several of the times I tried to make appointments with Dr. Jowers I was told by his staff that he was on vacation. On those occasions the staff was fairly helpful. When I actually did manage to make an appointment and saw Dr. Jowers I felt that he did not listen to me when I listed my concerns and symptoms. I felt that I was being brushed off and that I was making much of supposedly nothing. Definitely not a doctor whose patient interactions I will miss.