Dr. Jonathan Juliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Juliano?

June 6th, 2016

Knowledgeable and caring

In my experience, Dr Juliano is very knowledgeable and showed a high level of care. He is thorough and communicates very well. I would feel very confident to recommend him.

May 15th, 2013

excellent and kind

January 20th, 2013

Left me to die

Dr. Juliano was supposed to work with Johns Hopkins orthopedics so that I would finally be cured of osteomyelitis (a serious bone disease that I contracted while a patient at Duke Orthopedics). In my experience, Juliano was incompetent to treat the disease and he abandoned me as a patient while I still had osteomyelitis. I almost died. I had to travel 1000 miles to get medical care. IMHO, Dr. Juliano is not a nice man (he will talk about patients behind their backs). This is especially of concern because Juliano works in the infectious disease clinic at UNC (where AIDS, HIV Hep C patients are treated). I don't trust him not to mock patients behind their backs.

Birth Control