Dr. Jonathan Brewer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Brewer?

February 28th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I haven't seen Dr Brewer in several years but he was my family's doctor for years when he was at FMCT @68th/Lewis. He also delivered my son. He was very caring, had wonderful bedside manner, and my kids loved him. We never had to wait long and it was very easy to make an appointment. He always spent ample time with us and said that patients know their bodies best so if you thing something is wrong push your doctor until he figures it out.

October 26th, 2010

Does Not Follow & Left VA w/out Referring My Case

I was transferred to Dr. Brewer by VA Primary care unit in Muskogee. He referred me to private gynecologist for gyn exam. After I got the exam, Dr. Brewer never called me for results. I kept calling for followup appointment. I never got that appointment. After trying to reach Dr. Brewer for about 8 months, I decided to go to his office at the VA & meet face to face. His office told me that I should find another doctor because Dr. Brewer will not be coming back to work. I dont know what happened, but I felt it was very irresponsible of him to put my health at risk in the way he did.

July 14th, 2014