A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kagan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Miller Kagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kagan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.