Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kagan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Miller Kagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kagan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.