- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kagan is Excellent. Dr. Kagan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Corneal Diseases, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Kagan practice?
Dr. Jonathan Kagan practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jon Kagan, Dr. Jonathon Kagan, Dr. Nathan Kagan