A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalisvaart graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kalisvaart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Kalisvaart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Kalisvaart practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart practices Pediatrics and Urology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Spokane Pediatricians and Spokane Urologists.