A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalisvaart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kalisvaart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalisvaart graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kalisvaart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan F Kalisvaart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan F. Kalisvaart practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kalisvaart practices Pediatrics and Urology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Spokane Pediatricians and Spokane Urologists.