Dr. Jonathan Kantor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Kantor is great as is his staff at the medical staff at the office. The medical records staff not so much. After five attempts to obtain some of my records I have become increasingly irritated. They really shouldn't promise to call a patient back and then not follow through it is very unprofessional.

May 14th, 2016
Excellent choice
Marvelous Doctor! It was necessary to make a large incision on my face. Today, it is not visible to others. Highly skilled! He was the first dermatologist to "actually" give me a total body exam. Others charged for the procedure but only did face and arms. I thought that was normal until my first visit with Dr Kantor.

February 18th, 2016
The Best Medical Experience EVER
I can't begin to describe my experience visiting Dr. Kantor's office. I was very nervous going to see a doctor as it is but from the moment I walked through the door his staff made me feel like i was part of the family. I was greeted by the sweetest young ladies, then I was escorted to a room where a nurse was with me through out my visit. Dr. Kantor was very charismatic and had such a bedside manner. He made my experience very comfortable. He found 2 cancerous spots. I went in for my Mos surgery. It was painless and was treated like a queen, The best part of it all is that I had no scar to show for it. He is a very talented doctor. Thank you Dr, Kantor for all that you have done for me.

March 29th, 2014
Retired
Dr Kantor was very friendly and put me at ease immediately. I had the Mos treatment for two cancers. I don't think I will have scaring. This is good because one is on my nose.

March 26th, 2014
Great and Caring Dr.
I started going to Dr. Kantor 5 yrs ago. During that time he found and treated me for Basel cell cancers. Then 3 + years ago he found a Melanoma and successfully treated me for that. He found it because it wasn't there the last visit I had ,that showed me he was actually looking at my skin rather than skimming over me like previous Drs had. I see him about every 3 to 6 months depending what he finds. He is the most caring individual I have ever met in the Medical field. My family and friends go to him and they love him. His staff is great and they always get me in to see him in a reasonable time. One thing that stands out about him is the one on one time he gives you. When he's asking me questions he actually takes the time to listen to what I'm saying. He makes you feel very comfortable.

June 11th, 2013
Teacher
dr Kantor was kind and efficent, his office staff was less than satisfactorty. I called concerning a problem I had with a procedure, I said I had pain and swelling on the site,, the girl said the nurse was busy and would call back, 2days later I am still waiting..

June 3rd, 2013
I will be looking elsewhere!
Did not start off well, when I showed up for appointment was told it was cancelled, but nobody had contacted me. Rescheduled a week later and was in within 15 minutes. I presented a list of issues, but Dr only seemed interested in looking for skin cancer and did not spend much time addressing my other concerns in detail (to be fair he did prescribe an ointment for 1 issue). Had a biopsy taken and I filled out post card for results to be sent to me, but called in after 2 weeks for status and was promised someone would call back. This happened 3 days in a row without a returned call. Not very professional! Called in again 1 day short of 3 weeks and was then told it takes 3 weeks for results. Was also told, they needed to do the biopsy over as they had not taken first one deep enough. At that point, I asked for results to be sent to me and I'll find another Dr's office. I'll let you be the judge on whether this is the right Dr for you.

August 20th, 2012
Mrs. Rynn
Awesome experience! Much needed addition to our community!

May 14th, 2012
This doctor has excellent bedside manner and really went above and beyond in making me feel confident that my cancer was treatable and would not interfere with a normal life. He really knows his stuff!

May 13th, 2012
I received very personal service at the new office!

May 13th, 2012
Helped with my acne!
Dr. Kantor has been the only doctor I have seen to 1. listen to me about how my acne felt 2. look carefully at my skin, but also give a very quick diagnosis and 3. give me an affective treatment. He also listened when I said I was getting sunburned far too easily despite my use of suntan lotion and immediately suggested a change in me treatment that has worked perfectly.

May 12th, 2012
Saw him in his new office. Great attention to detail and I really appreciated getting a full exam. Excellent experience overall