Dr. Jonathan Kantor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kantor?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kantor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2017

Office Staff

I have been a Patient of Dr Kantors , since before he had his own practice in St Augustine. His office staff leave a lot to be desired. Apart from making appointments and answering the phone, they have never helped with any questions I've had, or seemed knowledgeable or bothered to try to help me further. Several occasions I was promised call backs and nothing. Dr Kantor is a fantastic Dermatologist, and so is his PA, however his office staff do not match up to his high standards. I hope the reviews get seen my him, as it seems I am not the only patient to have complaints concerning his office staff. I have read several.

June 19th, 2017

Surprising bad experience

I've asked for the doctor to call me two or three times over the last three weeks I had a misunderstanding in his office and I needed to speak to Dr Kantor. I've been informed by Alex that the doctor has no intention of returning my call and that I've been discharged from the office. Both my wife and I have gone to this office for nearly three years.

June 9th, 2017

Dr Jon Kantor PAs were great

Max and Zac were a great experience. Best PAs I have ever had with any docs. They were running behind due to nurses being out sick. They still spent all the time they needed to spend with me. Great pair work well together.

July 8th, 2016

Dr. Kantor is great as is his staff at the medical staff at the office. The medical records staff not so much. After five attempts to obtain some of my records I have become increasingly irritated. They really shouldn't promise to call a patient back and then not follow through it is very unprofessional.

May 14th, 2016

Excellent choice

Marvelous Doctor! It was necessary to make a large incision on my face. Today, it is not visible to others. Highly skilled! He was the first dermatologist to "actually" give me a total body exam. Others charged for the procedure but only did face and arms. I thought that was normal until my first visit with Dr Kantor.

February 18th, 2016

The Best Medical Experience EVER

I can't begin to describe my experience visiting Dr. Kantor's office. I was very nervous going to see a doctor as it is but from the moment I walked through the door his staff made me feel like i was part of the family. I was greeted by the sweetest young ladies, then I was escorted to a room where a nurse was with me through out my visit. Dr. Kantor was very charismatic and had such a bedside manner. He made my experience very comfortable. He found 2 cancerous spots. I went in for my Mos surgery. It was painless and was treated like a queen, The best part of it all is that I had no scar to show for it. He is a very talented doctor. Thank you Dr, Kantor for all that you have done for me.

March 29th, 2014

Retired

Dr Kantor was very friendly and put me at ease immediately. I had the Mos treatment for two cancers. I don't think I will have scaring. This is good because one is on my nose.

March 27th, 2014

Great and Caring Dr.

I started going to Dr. Kantor 5 yrs ago. During that time he found and treated me for Basel cell cancers. Then 3 + years ago he found a Melanoma and successfully treated me for that. He found it because it wasn't there the last visit I had ,that showed me he was actually looking at my skin rather than skimming over me like previous Drs had. I see him about every 3 to 6 months depending what he finds. He is the most caring individual I have ever met in the Medical field. My family and friends go to him and they love him. His staff is great and they always get me in to see him in a reasonable time. One thing that stands out about him is the one on one time he gives you. When he's asking me questions he actually takes the time to listen to what I'm saying. He makes you feel very comfortable.

June 11th, 2013

Teacher

dr Kantor was kind and efficent, his office staff was less than satisfactorty. I called concerning a problem I had with a procedure, I said I had pain and swelling on the site,, the girl said the nurse was busy and would call back, 2days later I am still waiting..

June 3rd, 2013

I will be looking elsewhere!

Did not start off well, when I showed up for appointment was told it was cancelled, but nobody had contacted me. Rescheduled a week later and was in within 15 minutes. I presented a list of issues, but Dr only seemed interested in looking for skin cancer and did not spend much time addressing my other concerns in detail (to be fair he did prescribe an ointment for 1 issue). Had a biopsy taken and I filled out post card for results to be sent to me, but called in after 2 weeks for status and was promised someone would call back. This happened 3 days in a row without a returned call. Not very professional! Called in again 1 day short of 3 weeks and was then told it takes 3 weeks for results. Was also told, they needed to do the biopsy over as they had not taken first one deep enough. At that point, I asked for results to be sent to me and I'll find another Dr's office. I'll let you be the judge on whether this is the right Dr for you.

August 20th, 2012

Mrs. Rynn

Awesome experience! Much needed addition to our community!

May 14th, 2012

This doctor has excellent bedside manner and really went above and beyond in making me feel confident that my cancer was treatable and would not interfere with a normal life. He really knows his stuff!