Dr. Jonathan Kao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015

Best Eye Surgeons in Arizona

I choose East Valley Ophthalmology for my cataract eye surgery after going to 3 different doctors in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa, and after reviewing credentials, and my experience with getting questions answered satisfactorily - so glad I did... definitely didn't trying to sell me something... my surgeon explained everything to me, very thorough. If you're considering cataract surgery, especially any of those fancy multifocal lenses that are being offered, go with the best you can find, do your research. Go to East Valley Ophthalmology for a consultation... bring any questions you have and they will be answered fully. It's been a month since my surgery and I would highly recommend this place. This is a big decision and you want to feel confident in your doctor that he's doing it for the right reasons and knowing you have a great chance of success. That is what ultimately made me pick this place. Best choice of my life.

August 8th, 2012

Great Doc

Always willing to spend time and answer all questions. Always on time. Great staff.

November 7th, 2016