Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Endocrinologists.