A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Endocrinologists.