Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Karnes
Dr. Jonathan Karnes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Karnes is affiliated with University Hospital System, University Hospital - San Antonio and Mainegeneral Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Karnes has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Jonathan Karnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.
Dr. Robert Dohner
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Augusta, ME 0.03 mi15
Dr. Gretchen Andrews
Augusta, ME 0.03 mi10
Dr. Amy Trelease-Bell
Augusta, ME 0.17 mi17