A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kay, Anesthesiologist, Internist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- cardiovascular anesthesia high risk anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Kay practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kay practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.