A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Ankylosing Spondylitis, Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy, and Psoriatic Arthritis.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance