A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kerrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kerrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kerrick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrick graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kerrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Guenther Kerrick MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan G. Kerrick practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kerrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kerrick practices Neurology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Gainesville Neurologists.