Dr. Jonathan Kerrick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 11th, 2016
I Know where the Bottom Percentile Winds Up!
I had the unfortunate experience of being seen by this individual two times. Offered a different diagnosis each time without a rationalization. When asked for documentation, this "doctor" and his office refused.... .... after two weeks of asking. His office uses a robo-caller for billing that calls after hours. I definitely recommend going to either Forsyth or Gwinnett counties. The bottom of the barrel there is better than this guy!

February 11th, 2016
Inappropriate comments in front of dementia patient as if the patient had no dignity. Did little to help caretaker in position of removing driving from someone who could no longer make rational decisions. Did not appreciate joke or short laugh burst when patient failed mini cog.

October 22nd, 2015
He is not interested don't bother.

July 29th, 2015
No time for parient care!
As a Neurologist GENERAL questions about the brain and it's Relation to stroke should not be difficult to answer. Dr. Kerrick should be able to provide answers to questions dealing with all aspects of the brain and disorders in a general response. My encounter with him did not go well. The questions I had I felt he could have done a better job in answering. I felt he did not take the time to review the previous doctor's notes. And he even said this appointment was just a how are you doing today and the questions I had should have been directed to the physician in the hospital at the time of my family members stroke! Bed side manner was poor. He came in and you could tell that he wanted to be in and out in five minutes. When I began to ask questions he headed towards the door, partially answered the question, and kept the door open for the remainder of the appointment eliminating privacy for the doctor's visit. Once he saw my agitation with him, he closed the door and basically told me he has answered my questions and if I wanted to see the physician that treated my family member, it would cost $500.00 and I would get less time with the doctor than he provided. I told him it would be worth it to get the answers I need. Of course I would not recommend this physician ,but this could have been an off day for him. WE WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

October 23rd, 2014
He is AMAZING! Extremely knowledgable and caring. He stayed in the room with me for as long as I needed him. Very professional. We highly recommend him!

June 27th, 2013
doesn't matter how much time a doctor spends with a patient if he doesn't listen and try to problem solve.

June 10th, 2013
Expected better after watching his youtube clip
Dr. Kerrick seems quite pleasant and sincere, but spent an inordinate amount of time discussing stress despite not knowing much about the specifics of my situation or how I handle stress. He informed me he doubted the tests he was about to order would come back positive (he was following up at the advice of another doctor) but that he'd do them to complete my workup. 2 1/2 weeks later, I got a call from another doctor saying Dr. Kerrick had made a referral - citing a symptom I had not complained of. Wanting to know my test results, I called Dr. Kerrick's office. One of the tests was positive, the other was a repeat of a test I'd had a few months back and the main test the initial neuro and my GP has felt was necessary, had not been done though I was told it would be. To date, Dr. Kerrick has never discussed the positive result with me or explained the reason why there was a mix up on tests. At the one month mark, I got a call from the lab saying he'd asked I come back and have the particular test done. I had the new doctor do the test at their office. Making assumptions, esp. based on limited impressions and zero data, stating you doubt a test will be positive before bothering to rule out possibilities and the worst sin: not speaking with a patient when a test is positive or when a mistake was made, is failing where it counts, regardless of how pleasant one might be in the process. I expected a higher level of discernment and communication. I am sure if you are not in a diagnostic process, he is a very pleasant rote treatment provider.

May 30th, 2012
Awesome Practice
This is one of the best practices i have ever been to. The staff is awesome and Dr Kerrick is wonderful!!! Now that Dr. Kerrick is moving back to Gainesville I have no idea what to do, so I am considering following him to his new practice due to him being such an AMAZING doctor!!!