A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sanford King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. King practice?
- Dr. Jonathan King has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan King practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Orthopedic Surgeons.