Dr. Jonathan King MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2015
Best Dr. I have ever seen.
I had my rotator cuff done first and was back to work before I knew it. So I went back to him for my carpal tunnel surgey and am back to my old self again maybe even better then ever. I tell everyone I see about him and my wife want and daugter went to his partner Dr. Keese for their hand injuries because we love this office so much.

September 15th, 2015
I would recommend Dr. King to everyone. The staff was awesome!

June 9th, 2015
OVER THEW YEARS I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS AND UNDERGONE MANY SURGERIES. WITHOUT A DOUBT DR. JOHN KING IS AS GOOD AS I COULD EVER HOPE TO FIND. A GOD SEND IF YOU WILL. HE HAS DONE A SHOULDER AND KNEE REPLACEMENT AND REPAIRED A BROKEN ANKLE. MY FUTURE WELLNESS COULD'NT BE IN BETTER HANDS. AND HIS NURSE MAGGIE IS WONDERFUL. THANKS JOHN, YOU ARE THE BEST111

January 10th, 2015
Professional Surfer and railroad worker
John repaired my Category 5 Shoulder separation with surgery. The surgery was perfect as John knew I was an athlete and took very good care of me. I have since returned to paddling into 50 foot surf and lifting weights and doing everything in normal life exactly the same. John is a truly a class act as a Doctor and human. I may be having a hip replaced by him in the next few weeks now as my left hip is bone on bone.

March 4th, 2014
Couldn't ask for better.
Dr. King is the best in the northwest. I was in a car accident and had a compound dislocation of my knee, and had my MCL, PCL, and ACL replaced. Tomorrow I have surgery with him again to reconstruct my LCL, and I would not let any other doctor do it. He has kind, caring bedside manner, and calls me the night after my surgeries. He is very clear on the procedures and the follow up care. I have recommended him time and again, and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. King! You have given me an opprtunity to get my life back!

February 10th, 2014
RN
Dr. King did an unusual procedure on me after I broke my scapula in a bike crash. The scapula had healed with a bone spur that was causing constant pain with any movement. Dr. King did an arthroscopic procedure to shave off the spur and I couldn't be happier. I have full, pain free, range of motion in the shoulder and my recovery was quick and easy. I also work with Dr. King frequently when he takes call in the Emergency Department I work in. He is unfailingly professional and takes excellent care of his patients. I highly recommend him; he's an excellent surgeon.

November 24th, 2013
Jonathan King
Jonathan King is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon. I have had multiple surgeries specifically requesting him as my surgeon due to his bedside manner, the quality of recovery attention and follow up, and the friendliness of both he and his staff. I have also referred many of my friends and two members of my immediate family to him and every one of them has had as quality experience as can be expected when undergoing major surgery. I have had two surgeries where Jonathan was not the operating surgeon and the experience both times were much less pleasurable experiences, they just happened to not fall under his area of expertise. I'm not saying that they were poor surgeons. Their level of professionalism and care was very high. I am just saying that the experiences I've had with Mr. King set the bar so high it changed the way I look at the surgery experience as a whole much differently now. I'm an athlete and have spoken to several other high level athletes who have suffered similar injuries and have been treated by Mr King and their experiences have all been positively similar to mine. Showing me that the level of care I received was a standard experience, rather than the exception to the rule. The city of Coeur d' Alene is lucky to have a very high level of medical professionals and Mr. King is one of the best around.

November 13th, 2013
Not only was Dr King right on with the diagnosis but his fix was spot on. He took an active interest in my rehab. He performed a SLAP repair on my shoulder and not only was the surgical experience great but the following weeks went very smooth, and to top it off my pain was about a tenth of what I have heard about other shoulder surgeries. Very skilled.

January 24th, 2012
Repaired torn biceps, rotator cuff, bone spur and arthritis!
I was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and medical expertise of Dr. King. I was one of those very tough cases with so much damage to my rt. shoulder.Being previously misdiagnosed by a very well know doctors for 3 years; I was in constant pain and loosing the use of my entire arm. ...... Dr. King listened and via surgery changed my lifeDr. King put me at ease and performed my surgery flawlessly. The first few weeks were awkward with having to wear a 24 brace.. But in the long run, I have all my pain gone from rt. shoulder and could not recommend Dr. King more highly. His work is impecable and his discussions are informing and never rushed. He is readily available to answer follow up questions in an informative, pleasant manner. I have never met a surgeon like him and wish i could rate him higher.

September 1st, 2011
Dr. King was quick to brush off my pain, and seemed less than interested in finding an actual solution. Wait was long and diagnosis given was thoughtless. All in all didn't take my pain seriously or my plea's for help.

October 23rd, 2008
Medial meniscus repair
Dr. King was outstanding, the procedure was quick and efficient and he was extremely professional and kind throughout the entire procedure.He made me feel at ease and even walked me through the procedure, since I was awake the entire time. It was fascinating, I highly recommend it.He saw me twice after the surgery in addition to my follow up appt to ease my concerns.