A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kirsch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirsch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Kirsch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kirsch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kirsch practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Guilford, CT.
See East Haven Radiologists.