A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kleefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kleefield, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleefield graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kleefield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kleefield MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Kleefield practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kleefield has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kleefield practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.