Dr. Jonathan Klein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Condescending, Rude, Possess NO Bedside Manner
I had a very unpleasant experience with Doctor Klein. Right out of the gate he was rude, and condescending. It appears that he is only willing to work with patients who are totally un-researched, and oblivious to what ails them. We couldn't see eye to eye regarding a particular medication that he was devoid knowledge regarding, but that was no excuse to speak to me the way he did; condescending, highly interruptive when I spoke, and made jeering remarks. I was unable to successfully speak with him, nor answer the questions he asked because he spoke over me consistently. He was insulting in suggesting (multiple times) that my requesting refills on a particular medication already authorized to me by the doctor of whose patients he was taking on as "the funniest thing he had heard" and that he had "Needed some humor in his day." merely because he didn't understand how it worked nor its dosing. I can't know if he was having a bad day, but this no excuse for his lack bedside manner. I left reeling, bewildered, astonished by how I was treated. I will kindly do us both a favor and leave the practice. A cocksure doctor with so little compassion is not who I want responsible for my care, nor of my family. Remember you work for the patient.

December 19th, 2015
Doctor is okay, a little brusque but I can take him or leave him. Klein has the worst receptionist and bookkeeping staff I ever encountered. Very rude, hard to reach by phone, voice mail box always full and calls never returned; never offer apologies for their mistakes. Bookkeeping staff ran me off. I got tired of being called a liar and being accused of not paying my bills when I had paid them and checks had already cleared the bank. They still owe me money for an overpayment over a year ago, but do not feel like fighting and getting blood pressure in an uproar. Steve is so nasty. He lost Dr. Klein a patient.

November 9th, 2010
Horrible Staff
Dr. Klein has a nurse named Nancy. This nurse is rude and always condescending. She is always short in her speech and gives attitude regardless of the situation. It's a shame that doctors have to be rated by their choice of employee, but this person has made my experience awful. She is not willing to take the extra time to help patients, she is only concerned with her own personal time it seems. I am sorry to Dr. Klein, but this had to be said

November 3rd, 2010
Inattentive
Gave the impression we were bothering him with our case. He ordered the wrong test. Slow to follow-up and on-call doctor was equally disinterested in assisting with after effects of the ordered test. "If you have a problem, go to the ER."

March 3rd, 2009
A doctor who listens
Dr. Klein has a wonderful sense of humor and truly listens to his patient. He is willing to work with various solutions to a problem.

May 28th, 2017