Dr. Jonathan Kocmond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kocmond?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Kocmond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2015

Excellent Doctor! He's always kind and shows that he cares. I would highly recommend him. My daughter has been going to him for 12 years so far.

March 10th, 2013

Best in Charlotte!

My 4 kids have been seeing Dr. Kochmond for 6 years now and we have been extremely happy with the care our children have received. He takes time with them during their appointments, is very thorough and is great at explaining care. I can honestly say I would have to completely disagree with the comment before mine in these reviews about him. He is a fabulous doctor and one I would highly recommend! (and the staff at Dilworth Pedi is awesome as well!)

January 30th, 2012

not my style

Dr. K is an extremely nice man and some may really appreciate his smiling beside manner, but it always came across to me as patronizing. I felt that he never listened to my questions and if he did, he never had more than a text book answer that sometimes was no answer at all. He has seen both my boys and I've tried to hang in there and adjust to his style, but when my son was sick, his mannerisms were very frustrating and totally unhelpful. Wouldn't recommend him for many different reasons.

May 26th, 2017