A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kolitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kolitz, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kolitz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kolitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Kolitz MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Kolitz practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kolitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Kolitz practices Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Hematologists.