Dr. Jonathan Eliahu Kolitz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kolitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kolitz, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kolitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and Anemia Leukemia Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kolitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Kolitz practice?
Dr. Jonathan Kolitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Pathologists.