A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Kolodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Kolodny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Kolodny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolodny graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolodny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Kolodny MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Kolodny practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Kolodny has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Kolodny practices Internal Medicine near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Internists.