A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Krieger is Satisfactory. Dr. Krieger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Krieger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Krieger practice?
Dr. Jonathan Krieger practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Krieger, Dr. Jon Krieger, Dr. Jonathon Krieger