A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Krohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Krohn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Krohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krohn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Krohn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Adam Krohn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Krohn practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Krohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Krohn practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Infectious Disease Doctors.