A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Krome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Krome is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Krome, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Krome graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Krome has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Krome MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Krome practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Krome has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Krome practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Orthopedic Surgeons.