Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Kurtis
Dr. Jonathan Kurtis, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Kurtis is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, The Miriam Hospital and Women & Infants. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Kurtis has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Jonathan Kurtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Diana Treaba
Providence, RI 0.01 mi24
Dr. Joseph Sweeney
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Providence, RI 0.01 mi37
Dr. Baldeep Wirk
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Providence, RI 0.01 mi30