Jonathan P Kushner MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Cincinnati, OH

3.9

June 11th, 2015
Phenomenal
I've seen Dr. Kushner for several years for an extremely rare disease. He will spend as long as it takes explaining details to me and following up after procedures with personal phone calls. He thinks outside the box with off-label usage of medications and even listens to my ideas. He is level-headed and never makes me feel rushed or belittled.

April 17th, 2015
Awesome doctor. There are none better in this field of practice. Patient has 26 years of experience with Crohn's disease. Many doctors have came and went in that time. Nursing staff is excellent.

December 3rd, 2013
Do not recommend
I found this Doctor's bedside manner to be appalling. He was condescending throughout the visit. Gave me over an hour of lecturing about how medicine works and then proceeded to say that the testing for GI disorders does not provide accurate information and that there was no magic pill that could solve GI issues. He stated that he sees "Many patients like me" (whatever he implies with that) that testing is not worth it because a majority of the time there is nothing to find. He was rude and did not listen to what I has to say. I would not recommend him to anyone seeking a compassionate caring MD. Because you won't find it in Dr. Kushner.

December 14th, 2010
Late and rude
I was the first case of the day - he was over 45 minutes late without an apology (I understand physicians can get delayed beyond their control -but a simple "I am sorry to keep you waiting" would have been nice) - did not introduce himself to me or the person with me - abrupt and seemed irritated at having to be there at all. Rude and abrupt - would not recommend.