A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Adler, FACP, MD, PC is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Adler FACP, MD, and PC is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Adler practices Infectious Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Infectious Disease Doctors.