A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Adler, FACP, MD, PC is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Adler FACP, MD, and PC is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Adler practices Infectious Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Infectious Disease Doctors.