Infectious Disease Doctors
Winchester Town Center
15 Dix St
Winchester, MA 01890
781-729-0788
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  is he really a doctor  |  show details
by mark on Apr 6th, 2014

please don't waste your time with this doctor. he is way too old to be practicing medicine. he called in the wrong prescription to my pharmacist. thank god I rea the bottle before taking what he accidentally called in for me.

|  Great Dr, The Best there is  |  show details
by steve D. on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr Adler is by Far the Best Dr i have ever had, he answers all my questions, He see's me anytime right away when i need him,he has knowledge and experience about everything,they call with test results right away, he has been doing this a long time,he has seen it all, i could not say enough good things about him, he is straight forward.I am very lucky to have him as my Dr. having had cancer,it is important to have a great dr. Thank you Dr Adler

|  worst doctor I have ever seen. wouldn't return my phone call after one visit. found a new infectious disease doctor in new Hampshire that gave me a proper diagnosis.  |  show details
by robert on Jan 28th, 2013

Please stay away from this so called doctor. I was misdiagnosed by him. Not.getting the proper treatment that I deserve.

|  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

He is there in a crisis and overall care as well. He is extremely intelligent and will help out no matter what. His preventive medical skills are brilliant. Wouldn't trade physicians for anything.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

The office staff is extremely rude and often treats routine requests as nuisances. They frequently misspell my family's name on prescriptions, or mix up prescriptions for my mother and I. They have missed or misdiagnosed many problems of ours. We will be switching practices very soon.

|  He's the best!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Adler is very smart and will tell you if he does not know something...easily refers to someone else if something is not his specialty. He is caring and thorough and takes the time with his patients, esp. for the yearly exam. He is very well respected at Winchester Hospital and makes daily rounds to his patients every morning in the early am. If you have Dr. Adler, you are in very good hands.