A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bingham, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bingham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Bingham MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Bingham practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Bingham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Bingham practices Dermatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Aurora Dermatologists.