A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Bingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Bingham, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bingham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Bingham practice?
Dr. Jonathan Bingham practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Aurora Dermatologists and Aurora Surgeons.