A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chang, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Chang practice?
Dr. Jonathan Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Orthopedic Surgeons.