A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chang, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Densitometry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Chang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Chang practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Arcadia Surgeons.