A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Chang, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Chang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Chang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Chang has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jonathan Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near , .