Dr. Jonathan Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 28th, 2016
UNPROFESSIONAL !!!
My son WAS a patient of dr cohen, his diagnosis was completely off. Thats probably why my son has dislocated the same knee 3 times after visit with cohen. I'll never recommend cohen to anyone.

June 26th, 2016
Have fractured shoulder, told me nothing was wrong. Walked out about 5 min. Because he was more interested in the air-conditioning. Nurce came in and said I could go. I said I needed to see him for I had questions. He came back in and and in a few words said nothing was wrong with me. He is not a perfectional. I would not go back to him if my life depended on it.

June 5th, 2016
He is the most knowledgeable in his field of expertise

November 20th, 2011
Ignorant about postural disorders, poor experience
A few months ago I met with Mr. Cohen to learn about the pain that I was experiencing in my deltoids. I also asked him about my shoulders and how they were rolled forward from a well known, studied and documented postural disorder called "Forward Head Posture", his response was "that's normal" and "there's nothing you can do about that". I went home and did my own research and found out it's not normal, and there is something you can do about it. Dr. Cohen is either completely ignorant about postural mechanics or he purposely with-held this information from me for whatever reason. Either way Mr. Cohen was rather arrogant with me and seemed to be rushing me in a way to get the appointment over with, the appointment didn't last more than 8 minutes or so and I was glad to leave. Overall I found the atmosphere of the clinic and the employees to be rather unpleasant and uncomfortable, and as far as Mr. Cohen goes, I'm pretty sure there are better physicians in the field of orthopedics than him. Definitely don't go to him if you have posture problems.

August 2nd, 2011
doctor Cohen is a butcher, he left my leg a mess and had to go to UCSF to get it fixed

October 28th, 2009
Dr. Cohen is fantastic and did a outstanding job when I had a sports related injury. Highly reccommended!