A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Powell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Powell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Powell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Powell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.