A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Powell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Powell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Powell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Powell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.