A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan L Schreiber MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Schreiber practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Dermatologists and Norfolk Pediatric Specialists.