A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lackner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lackner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lackner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Lackner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan E Lackner MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Lackner practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lackner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lackner practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.