A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Landsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Landsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Landsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landsman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landsman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C Landsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Landsman practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Landsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Landsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.