A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Langberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Langberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Langberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Langberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Langberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Jason Langberg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Langberg practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Langberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Langberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.