Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Peggy W. Long Hayesville, North Carollina on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr. Langberg has been my doctor for several years. He has treated me for SVT and finally we decided it was time for an ablation. I had my ablation done on June 11.2015 and it is the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Langberg is a great doctor.

by Charles on Jan 7th, 2015

10 years & still ticking with Dr. Langberg & Team!

BAD DOCTOR show details BAD DOCTOR
by GAINES LOTT on Sep 18th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Langberg as a heart doctor. In 2005 he installed a pacemaker to help with my ab fib. He did not install the third lead in the pacemaker and my heart caved, after my knee operation that he approved. I went back to him and in front of my wife he said I was just fine and I only had 20% infraction. He does not care about what he is doing; therefore, he is a very bad doctor-- he said I was just fine. I had to get another doctor to find his mistake. After the third lead installation, I regained another 20% infraction in my heart. In the meantime, one-third of my heart is dead muscle. I cannot recommend him to anyone because he doesn't care.

patient show details patient
by Raymond McDaniel on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr, Langberg has been both my cardiologist and my internist for well over a decade now and, among other services, has performed several pulmonary ablations and implanted a pacemaker. I have nothing but the highest praises for him both as a physician and a person. highly recommend him for both his medical and his personal skills.

Apr 5th, 2013

I would rate 5 stars if possible! Dr. Langberg has been treating my Afib for over a year. His expertise and caring professionalism are reassuring, including an email address if I have concerns or symptoms between checkups. Highly recommend.

The Best show details The Best
Jan 11th, 2012

What can you say about the man who saves your life?The best physician I have ever seen. He is kind hearted, intelligent, and goes "the extra mile".I recommend him highly.

A Dr. that still cares. show details A Dr. that still cares.
Sep 27th, 2010

He is a rare find and a first class person.

Best Doctor I have ever seen show details Best Doctor I have ever seen
Jul 26th, 2010

Just A in every way. He is an Great Dr and more importantly, a great man.

Apr 29th, 2009

Very thorough in seeking solution to AFib problem.I am very comfortable discussing symptoms, etc with him.