Learn more about Dr. Jonathan LaPook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan LaPook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPook
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaPook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan LaPook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper Endoscopy; Ulcer; Stomach Disorder; Small Bowel Problem; Sigmoidoscopy; Second Opinion; Peptic Ulcer Disease; Heartburn; Gastrointestinal Disorder; GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease); Diarrhea; Colonoscopy; Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention; Colitis; Acid Reflux; Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPook graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaPook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David LaPook MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. LaPook practice?
- Dr. Jonathan LaPook has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan LaPook practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.