A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan LaPook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan LaPook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan LaPook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper Endoscopy; Ulcer; Stomach Disorder; Small Bowel Problem; Sigmoidoscopy; Second Opinion; Peptic Ulcer Disease; Heartburn; Gastrointestinal Disorder; GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease); Diarrhea; Colonoscopy; Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention; Colitis; Acid Reflux; Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPook graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaPook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David LaPook MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. LaPook practice?
- Dr. Jonathan LaPook has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan LaPook practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.