A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Lechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Lechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Lechner, MD, PA-C is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lechner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Weirton Medical Center
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan David Lechner MD and PA-C is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Lechner practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Lechner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Lechner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Dale, WV and Martins Ferry, OH.
See Wheeling Orthopedic Surgeons.