Dr. Jonathan Leffert MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 16 reviews

August 31st, 2016
You'll end up frastrating
Dr.Leffert seems very knowledgeble, freindly, considerable, reliable in everyway at the initial visit even he was available on time with me, but, you'll end up frastrating with his time management issue. He doesn't care how much time you waited for. Plus, his office staff are horribly unproffetional. mostly rude and never call you back even they promised you to so. They don't care about you at all.

August 4th, 2016
Been coming here for years but always wait about an hour. 2 yrs had to leave and reschedule. Drives me mad but pain in the neck to switch.

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Leffert needs to improve and manage time between patients. Also, he need to not let you wait in room too long! Also, please advise receptionist of professionalism esp when answering the phone. Ex. Identify who you're associated with and give your first name, please! I spoke with the receptionist and (Juanita) didn't want to tell me! I already had informed her I was Dr. Leffert's client and I needed his NPI number for my medical insurance. She replied after I asked her a couple times, "we don't give our names to anybody". Identifying who you are when you answer the phone is proper telephone etiquette. Perhaps Juanita need additional training. After all she represents the office. Thanks, Concerned

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Leffert was a complete jerk - made me feel inferior and stupid. Wouldn't recommend him whatsoever.

October 11th, 2015
Great Experience, on time, very knowledgeable. Excellent physician

February 10th, 2015
do not waste your time
Worst place ever even his staff agree you will Always see new faces because the place is a joke.

November 13th, 2014
Appointment with Dr. Leffert
Took my mom to see Dr. Leffert recently. We had to wait awhile to see him, but it was well worth it, as we had his undivided personal attention for almost an hour. Dr. Leffert was thorough, insightful, and conservative in the diagnosis for my elderly mom. I would highly recommend him as knowledgable, professional and warm.

June 12th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Leffert is the best. I have tried two other. No comparison. He is thorough. He very organized, caring, kind, knowledgeable. I was impressed that he does the ultrasound, not a staff member. I would recommend Dr. Leffert to anyone looking for a good endocrinologist doctor..

February 12th, 2013
If you value your time go somewhere else. Dr. Leffert does not offer any thing special and he causes stress.

November 7th, 2012
My new primary care physician consulted with Dr. Leffert who successfully diagnosed a complex issue that had eluded my prior primary care physician for 5+ years. That was 15+ years ago and I am still a patient of Dr. Leffert's.

August 2nd, 2012
Not a very good bedside manner or attention to patients needs. I would get a second opinion.

November 28th, 2011
Poor experience
I have been seeing Dr. Leffert for three years. My biggest complaint is the wide degree of mood swings. I was yelled at because I haven't seen him in 1+ years. The reason being is the extreme wait time as well as the length of time I had to wait for my appointment date once made. Very disappointed.