Dr. Jonathan Leffert Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Leffert?

Be prepared to wait hours with unfriendly staff!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

We waited 120 minutes past our appointment time to see the doctor. He's fine. He's not worth the wait. The staf is unfriendly and uncaring. I saw them ignore two elsesey people who knocked on the window. And when it was finally our turn to be seen, they acted like we were inconveniencing them. Horrendous experience.

You'll end up frastrating

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr.Leffert seems very knowledgeble, freindly, considerable, reliable in everyway at the initial visit even he was available on time with me, but, you'll end up frastrating with his time management issue. He doesn't care how much time you waited for. Plus, his office staff are horribly unproffetional. mostly rude and never call you back even they promised you to so. They don't care about you at all.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Been coming here for years but always wait about an hour. 2 yrs had to leave and reschedule. Drives me mad but pain in the neck to switch.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Leffert needs to improve and manage time between patients. Also, he need to not let you wait in room too long! Also, please advise receptionist of professionalism esp when answering the phone. Ex. Identify who you're associated with and give your first name, please! I spoke with the receptionist and (Juanita) didn't want to tell me! I already had informed her I was Dr. Leffert's client and I needed his NPI number for my medical insurance. She replied after I asked her a couple times, "we don't give our names to anybody". Identifying who you are when you answer the phone is proper telephone etiquette. Perhaps Juanita need additional training. After all she represents the office. Thanks, Concerned

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Leffert was a complete jerk - made me feel inferior and stupid. Wouldn't recommend him whatsoever.

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Great Experience, on time, very knowledgeable. Excellent physician

do not waste your time

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Worst place ever even his staff agree you will Always see new faces because the place is a joke.

Appointment with Dr. Leffert

Posted on November 14th, 2014

Took my mom to see Dr. Leffert recently. We had to wait awhile to see him, but it was well worth it, as we had his undivided personal attention for almost an hour. Dr. Leffert was thorough, insightful, and conservative in the diagnosis for my elderly mom. I would highly recommend him as knowledgable, professional and warm.

Patient

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Dr. Leffert is the best. I have tried two other. No comparison. He is thorough. He very organized, caring, kind, knowledgeable. I was impressed that he does the ultrasound, not a staff member. I would recommend Dr. Leffert to anyone looking for a good endocrinologist doctor..

Posted on February 12th, 2013

If you value your time go somewhere else. Dr. Leffert does not offer any thing special and he causes stress.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

My new primary care physician consulted with Dr. Leffert who successfully diagnosed a complex issue that had eluded my prior primary care physician for 5+ years. That was 15+ years ago and I am still a patient of Dr. Leffert's.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Not a very good bedside manner or attention to patients needs. I would get a second opinion.