A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Leon Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Leon Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Leon Rosen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leon Rosen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Santa Lucia Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leon Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Leon Rosen practice?
Dr. Jonathan Leon Rosen practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.